The following rules are for the admission in B.Ed, M.Ed, B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com classes in the college:
- Admissions to B.Ed, M.Ed, B.A., B.Sc. & B.Com 1st Year classes will be made under the rules of MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly for the self-finance scheme.
- Eligibility for admission to B Ed classes is graduation with minimum 45% marks.
- Admission fee will be payable as per rules of self-finance scheme.
- If the fee is not deposited by the last date of depositing the fee after admission is granted, the candidate will be denied admission.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Admission will be given only after interview. It will be the duty of students to note down the date of interview from the college notice board. It is compulsory to show originals of all the relevant certificates at the time of interview.
- It is compulsory to attach the following certificates to the application form for admission to B.Ed & M.Ed:
- Self-attested photo copies of High School certificate and High School and Intermediate marks-sheets.
- Pass certificate of graduate level examination and B.Ed pass certificate for M.Ed 1st Year.
- Character certificate from the principal of the last institution attended. In case of private students, character certificate should be issued by any gazetted officer.
- Original of the Transfer Certificate from the last institution attended.
- Migration Certificate for the students passing graduation examination from any other university.
- Self-attested photocopies of all the marks-sheets of the examinations passed.
- An affidavit detailing out the reasons of break in continuity in education after passing the last examination.
- For relaxation in marks, attached self-attested photocopy of the certificates like NCC ‘B’ and ‘C’ Certificates, members of national and university games team, NSS and dependent of employees of the colleges of the university.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes must attach caste certificate provided by the tehsildar/sub-divisional magistrate.
- In case of late declaration of examination by the university, admissions will be given not later than 10 days of the date mentioned on the marks-sheet. Thereafter, admission will be given only with the permission of the university.
- Admission will not be granted on the basis of temporary marks-sheet.
- No admission will be given in the same class to the candidates failing in the examination.
- Students using unfair means will be given extra number of years for which they were barred from appearing in the examination.
- Students using unfair means, or attempting unfair means and misbehaving in the university examination will not be given admission.
- Students who are history sheeters in the police records, or are found guilty of any crime, or are involved in any criminal case will not be given admission in the college. Admission of students who have concealed such information will be cancelled without any information.
- Students passing Jamia-e-Urdu Aligarh and Sahitya Sammelan Prayag Allahabad will not be given admission in the college on the basis of such examinations.
- As per government orders, 21 per cent seats will be reserved for Scheduled Castes, 2 per cent for Scheduled Tribes and 27 per cent for backward classes. These seats will be kept reserved till the last date.
For the dependents of the disabled/freedom fighters/ex-army men, 3, 2 and 1 per cent seats will be reserved for them under the respective categories.
- If students of Scheduled Tribes are not available, seats left vacant by them will be filled by the Scheduled Caste students. If seats are left vacant in any reserved category, they will be filled like general seats.
- Five per cent seats will be reserved for students coming from other states.
- Eligible wards of government or public sector employees from other universities may be given admission up to October 31. Their seats will be in addition to the seats fixed for a particular programme.
- Weightage will be given in the merit list prepared for the admission as follows:
- Participation and achievements in national or international or inter-university sports – 10 marks
- Representation in the university team – 5 marks
- Wards/spouse of the serving and retired employees of the university/associated colleges – 10 marks
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate or ‘GII’ Certificate – 10 marks
Two camps of NSS and 240 hours services – 5 marks
120 hours and one camp and 240 hours services – 5 marks
- State level awardees – 10 marks
- Awarded by President of India – 10 marks
- 10 days camp of Rovers and Rangers – 05 marks
Note: No candidate will be given weightage of more than 10 marks. Recognition of class given on the basis of educational qualification will remain as it is and will not be influenced by weightage
- For admission of one sports person of national and international level under sports quota, the vice-chancellor may give special permission on presenting the relevant certificate. But this rule will not apply on the admission through the entrance examination, that is, if a candidate has taken entrance examination, he will not be eligible for admission through this channel.
- Transfer from one college to another college will be allowed only once if both colleges give no objection and the university gives sanction to this effect.
- Special rule. In the interest of the college and for maintaining discipline, the principal may refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason. If a student is admitted against the rules, the principal may cancel his admission as soon as that is caught.